The treatment program is individually tailored to each client, but normally includes the following elements:
- When a client arrives, we greet them at the airport and accompany them to our partner hospital. At the hospital, we complete a comprehensive medical check-up, complete a range of laboratory testing and complete a safe withdrawal. We ensure that the client will not experience seizures and at the same time minimize the discomfort of the withdrawal process. Our clinical co-ordinator is present at all times.
- We also complete a psychiatric assessment and our orthomolecular medicine specialist will complete a nutritional and lifestyle assessment while supervising all bio-chemical testing. An addiction therapist will be assigned and complete an addiction assessment.
- On the basis of the assessments we will develop a detailed treatment plan that will be initiated after discharge from the hospital.
- Upon discharge, our clients move to a luxury apartment, a hotel, or another agreed upon residence. The assigned addiction therapist lives with the client in the residence. As required, a chef, butler, housekeeper, driver and other staff are present in the residence.
- According to the treatment plan, we establish a daily schedule according to which our therapists come to the client’s residence for their sessions. The individual treatment plan comprises a range of core and complementary therapies and may include the following elements: